A downloadable game for Windows
Cuttle Scuttle is a retro co-op arcade game with a nod to several classics of the 1980s, including Bubble Bobble and Ms Pacman.
It's breeding season at Point Lowly, and three female cuttlefish heroins, Lola, Lulu and Mimi, must navigate a hazardous series of rocky reefs, find cuttlefish mates and lay enough eggs to ensure their species' survival.
Brimming with tasty crustaceans, troublesome urchins, hungry dolphins and meddling humans, Cuttle Scuttle offers maze after maze of increasingly frantic action and plenty of surprises!
This Beta release is available for Windows. Full release on Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and Linux to follow in 2018.
Minimum system requirements
- Pentium processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 512 MB video card
- Windows XP or later
- Concept, Art & Design, Sound FX - Dan Monceaux
- Programming - Adam Jenkins
- Music - Julian Shank (aka Cuttlefish)
- 18 July 2016 - New features include local and global hi-score entry and mid-game extra player opt-in. An 'attract mode' now plays when the menu screen is left idle. Level threat balance has been revised and improved along with some minor art improvements.
|Published||Dec 04, 2015|
|Authors||Dan Monceaux, bilby|
|Tags||8-bit, cuttle, cuttlefish, marine, ocean, old-school, reef, Retro, simulator, underwater|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Joystick|
|Player count||1 - 3|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Beta testing ending, new version coming!83 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.